Our Spring Yard Cleanup
Our major spring yard cleaning usually starts as soon as the snow has all melted and the ground is dry around the last week of March.
I will go to your home with one or two respectable looking workers. The way we present ourselves and my company has always been very important to me.
List of Spring Yard Cleanup Services
- Will use a combination of detailed raking and power blowing your lawn to get it ready for healthy spring growth, and your first cut.
- Remove leaves left over from the fall in all areas of your yard.
- Cut down all your old perennials and hostas, minding not to step over any of the new spring buds.
- Add a crisp new edge to your flower beds with our edger tools from one end of your Garden and work right around.
- We can possibly turn over the soil in your gardens if you wish (not the easiest of all our tasks).
- Remove or thin out any overgrown perennials or dig out any dead shrubs along with the roots.
- After creating a new garden edge we can apply a new layer of mulch to help suppress the garden weeds
- Our service will cleanup all the yard mess with care taken to not step over all your new spring flowers and hostas buds in the process.
- Collect all yard and garden debris in yard waste bags and ensure they get taken away one way or another.
- Can take any further debris or unused broken items around your yard to the dump.
- We also have a great gas Powered Rake Machine we use to have your lawn ready for spring lawn fertilizer and overseeding.
A few of the first colorful flowers to pop out in the spring
Crocus, Lilies and Tulips
If there are any tasks I have not mentioned we may still be able to help you. Our average spring cleaning takes 2-4 hours depending on how much work was done in the fall. So contact me and I can go over and give you a quote. As long as you live in our service area!
Yard and Garden Cleanup – Anytime
We also do lots of complete yard cleanups between our spring and fall cleanups. Many people call us when they have moved into a new house where much work is required.
Helping those getting their house ready to put on the market for sale is something we have lots of expieince in. My 9 years of full time Real Estate in Mississauga can come in handy. I have been there and can make certain your yard looks its best for potential new home buyers. Simple looking yards may be best, as many new homeowners want less maintenance work to do, not more. They are working hard to pay their new mortgage and possibly have a young family to take care of. They will not have time for flowers and gardening for a few years.
So when it comes time to clean up the yard to put your house up for sale. Less future yard work not more is the way to go!
Mississauga Spring, Garden & Yard Cleanup Service
We have always been very busy serving the customers we have in southern Mississauga that we do not work out of our area.
Over the years new customers will call when they realize they need help with their spring yard cleanup for whatever the reasons. Even though we may be busy with scheduled yard cleaning for our longtime existing customers, we always make time to include a few more new customers.
So, let me give you a quote and we will get your yard cleaned up in no time. We have the tools and the experience to do a great job in good time.